Home

Wednesday, July 05, 2017

Things that are 40 weeks


How far along: 40 weeks + 5 days (when I would have posted on June 25)

Total weight gain: 30-35ish pounds gained.

How I’ve felt in my workouts: I kept walking every day trying to get baby boy here.

Stretch marks: I've got them on my stomach and found a few on my inner thigh too.

Best moment(s) this week: Obviously, it was birthing Kason. Though, that is a story for a different day.

Miss anything: Nothing this week.

Movement: He was moving like crazy up until birth.

Food cravings: Carbs have been my friend.

Anything make you queasy or sick: Nothing this week.

Have you started to show yet: Yep! From behind you can't tell, but you sure can't miss me!

Happy or moody most of the time: I've been happy for the most part. 

Symptoms: Swollen ankles and calves, which got worse during labor.

Belly button in or out: Not sticking out.

Buys for baby: I think we had everything that we needed. So we haven't bought anything.

Prayer Requests: For that current week, it would've been for me to go into labor on my own. Which I eventually did.

Looking forward to: I was looking forward to birthing Kason, and moving forward with our new edition.

No comments: