Home

Monday, June 19, 2017

Things that are 39 Weeks


How far along: 39 weeks + 5 days

Total weight gain: Still hovering around 30-35 pounds weight gained.

How I’ve felt in my workouts: I worked out quite a bit this week. Monday and Wednesday I went to barre. Chase and I also took the dogs on a few walks. Trying to stay active.

Stretch marks: I've got them.

Best moment(s) this week: Getting in the pool and floating for a while at Chase's work party on Saturday. Though it's hard for me to float, its nice to take the weight off my joints.

Miss anything: Being able to put pants/shorts on. It's gotten a lot harder over the past week.

Movement: He's still moving, and now plays with me if I scratch my belly, he'll push out. It's pretty cute.

Food cravings: I've been trying to not eat a ton, but there are days where I eat a lot and days where I don't eat that much. I'm still loving sweet foods (sugary candy and fruit), and spicy. We've made this buffalo keto chicken recipe a few times and the sauce is hot, but oh so good!

Anything make you queasy or sick: Not anything this week.

Have you started to show yet: Yep! From behind you can't tell, but you sure can't miss me!

Happy or moody most of the time: Overall I've been happy, just exhaustion gets the best of me.

Symptoms: Swollen ankles and calves, and feeling very large.

Belly button in or out: Not sticking out.

Buys for baby: I didn't buy anything this week, just trying to finish up decorating the nursery.

Prayer Requests: That this little baby ray will come on his own (preferably before an induction date gets set) and that I will be ready and able to have him.

Looking forward to: I don't really have anything planned for this week. I'm just taking it one day at a time. I'm sure I'll find a few things to do this week to look forward to. But until then, we're just going to look forward to baby boy coming.



And please just a friendly reminder...

Chase and I are asking to wait patiently with us and not asked for updates or asked if I've had the baby yet. This goes back to my prayer request of remaining calm and relaxed. Getting messages from friends and family asking if I've had the baby can do the opposite and even discourage me. We will let you know as soon as we do have the baby. TRUST ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment