Home

Thursday, May 25, 2017

Things that are Week 35


I know this is about a week late, but I really wanted to post.

How far along: 35 weeks + 5 days (when I would've posted)

Total weight gain: At least 36 pounds per doctors visit.

How I’ve felt in my workouts: I've been feeling more and more exhausted as I get bigger and bigger. I know that is to be expected. I attended barre on Monday. Friday went for a walk , and on Saturday wanted to go for a hike, but ended up walking on the trail down by Utah Lake with Chase.

Stretch marks: None yet.

Best moment(s) this week: I got a massage and an adjustment from my chiropractor. We also took Pepper to a behavior training class with other problem dogs.

Miss anything: Being able to do things without feeling exhausted. I have to break up cleaning the house because I get winded easily.

Movement: Lots and lots. He doesn't like me sitting a lot of the time, so I have to get up and move around.

Food cravings: I haven't really had an appetite, but I have been wanting fish tacos for a while. I'm not one to really like fish tacos, but I saw a recipe for fish tacos on Pinterest and had to go get me some.

Anything make you queasy or sick: Low blood pressure has made me feel sick and lightheaded. I have to make sure I have a protein bar or something sweet to help.  

Have you started to show yet: Every day.

Happy or moody most of the time: Overall happy, but there were a few days where I did a relaxation to help calm me down. Chase has noticed that my anxiety and moodiness has dwindled because I'm relaxing almost daily.

Symptoms: Mainly just exhaustion, and not feeling prepared for birth.

Belly button in or out: Belly button is flush, doesn't look like I will be an outie.

Buys for baby: Nothing this week. I did however make a list and start price matching items for things we need.

Prayer Requests: That I will be ready to birth our baby when the time is right.

Looking forward to: Getting as many naps in as I can before he comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment