Home

Tuesday, May 02, 2017

Things that are Week 32


How far along: 32 weeks + 6 days and it's a day late...

Total weight gain: I know I have gained at least 34 pounds per doctors office.

How I’ve felt in my workouts: I've been pretty tired this week! I just went and worked out on Monday, and I showed up super late to barre. I was running around trying to get stuff ready for our Expo on Saturday.

Stretch marks: None yet, but I am getting larger.

Best moment(s) this week: I got to meet up with another Blogger/Instagrammer and Instagrammer during and after the expo. I always love meeting new people and it was great that we were able to talk for a long time. 

Miss anything: I don't miss anything, but my back and ribs have been pretty sore on and off the past few weeks.

Movement: Yep! He definitely likes to get up and under my ribs and makes sitting quite uncomfortable. Thankfully I'm okay with standing which takes a lot of those pains away.

Food cravings: I've been enjoying a lot of fruity and sweet things. I'm still trying to get my hands on any fruit I can.

Anything make you queasy or sick: Not drinking enough water, and not eating when I'm hungry.

Have you started to show yet: Yes! Even more so that people are now asking when I'm due.

Happy or moody most of the time: Fairly happy with my occasional mood swing.

Symptoms: My feet are swollen pretty bad by the end of the day. I know it may get worse, and it does get worse when I travel, but if that's the only thing (no heartburn) then I'll be happy. I have also gotten a bad bad case of dry skin, especially on my arms and legs.

Belly button in or out: Still not out, but flush with my belly now. 

Buys for baby: No more buys from us, but we have gotten several gifts from friends/family which have been so nice. I will definitely post pictures later.

Prayer Requests: That baby stays healthy and that he stays nice and cozy for a few more weeks.

Looking forward to: I have another massage this week (yay!), and am volunteering for a race this weekend! I'm looking forward to being at the finish line! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment