Home

Tuesday, May 09, 2017

Things that are 33 Weeks


How far along: 33 weeks + 6 days

Total weight gain: At least 34 pounds possibly more

How I’ve felt in my workouts: This week I was recovering from our trip to California, and so I didn't feel up to working out at all. I did get in a few walks with the dogs, but that was about it. My energy level has definitely decreased since being in the 3rd trimester.

Stretch marks: Still don't have any yet.

Best moment(s) this week: I volunteered for the Provo City Half Marathon which was fun. We also had our baby shower which was amazing! I didn't ever think it would happen, so it was fun.

Miss anything: Not anything this week.

Movement: Lots of movement, and bigger movements that can be uncomfortable at times.

Food cravings: I've actually not had a very good appetite this week. I haven't really been hungry and I haven't been feeling 100% when I do eat.

Anything make you queasy or sick: Not eating will make me nauseous. 

Have you started to show yet: I get asked more and more by strangers when am I due. 

Happy or moody most of the time: I've been pretty happy, just really exhausted this week.

Symptoms: I got heartburn this week. I think it's due to all the sugar I've consumed. I noticed when I ate more of it a while later I would get heartburn. But it also wasn't me, Chase also got it too, so I'm not sure if it was just the sugar or what we had been eating.

Belly button in or out: Still not an outie, and I don't think it will stick out. 

Buys for baby: I found a BOB stroller on Facebook marketplace that had everything I need/want, and was half the price. It's in great condition. I'm really happy that I was able to find one that was lower in price.

Prayer Requests: That I may have more faith than fear when preparing for childbirth. That our little boy continues to stay active and healthy inside for a few more weeks. 

Looking forward to: We have another doctors appointment this week, and it includes an ultrasound. I'm excited to see our baby since it's been about 14 weeks since our last ultrasound. We are also buying a few more items for the baby's room this week which I'll post about next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment