Home

Monday, April 24, 2017

Things that are 31 Weeks


How far along: 31 weeks + 6 days.

Total weight gain: I know I have gained at least 34 pounds?? But not sure since I haven't been weighing myself.

How I’ve felt in my workouts: This week has been pretty great!
Monday: I had a lot of energy and I killed it at barre!
Tuesday: I went to spin class and about died! I'm not used to all that extra weight I'm carrying and my thighs were screaming!
Wednesday: I went to barre knowing it would help boost my mood, and I left just as exhausted.
Thursday: Rest Day
Friday: Took the dogs for a walk with Chase.
Saturday: Went for a 1 mile run/walk. I realized that I'm too big to run, so I'm now just going to be walking, but at a faster pace.

Stretch marks: None yet, but I am getting larger.

Best moment(s) this week: We got maternity photos done by my friend Alli. There are some teasers up on Facebook, and I'll post more after she finishes them. I also got to "attend" the Business Boutique and it gave me much needed motivation for my side business.

Miss anything: Being able to bend at the waist for stretches and picking things up. I have to squat to pick things up off the floor.

Movement: Yep! He likes to move and put himself in not so pleasant positions for me.

Food cravings: I haven't really been enjoying food lately. By the end of the night I don't feel well and feel kind of off.

Anything make you queasy or sick: Not drinking enough water.

Have you started to show yet: Yes!

Happy or moody most of the time: I have been a bit down this week. Since I'm not working I don't feel like I've been getting a lot done.

Symptoms: It's been hard to keep my ankles from swelling this week. I know drinking plenty of water will help, but it's been hard when I don't have the desire to drink water. I have been wearing compression socks to bed and that seems to help my feet not get as swollen  throughout the day.

Belly button in or out: Still not out...

Buys for baby: Our rocker came and we got that set up. A friend gifted us a car seat (don't worry! She hasn't ever gotten into an accident and it's not expired).

Prayer Requests: That baby stays healthy and that Chase and I will be able to travel safe to California this next weekend.

Looking forward to: Chase's brother is getting married this week, and we have the Pasadena event for our foundation. We're excited to meet so many couples in California and to be able to give hope and encouragement to them!

No comments: