Home

Sunday, April 16, 2017

Things that are 30 Weeks


How far along: 30 weeks + 5 days.

Total weight gain: I have gained at least 34 pounds. That's off of the scale at my doctors office. I'm sure if I went off of my scale it would be a little less.

How I’ve felt in my workouts: Well, to be honest I've been pretty exhausted. I made it to barre on Monday and then Pilates on Friday. I decided that Pilates isn't the best for me being pregnant. I'm not sure if it was just the teacher, or if it was actual Pilates. Since I haven't really ever done it before it didn't seem like it was good being pregnant. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Stretch marks: None yet, but I am definitely getting larger.

Best moment(s) this week: Getting a much needed massage. This time my blood pressure didn't drop and I felt pretty good. I also got to see and hang out with my dad. I haven't seen him in a few weeks so the visit was nice. I also bought a maternity dress that I can wear for our maternity shoot and upcoming wedding!

Miss anything: There are a few exercises that I have been missing. Doing bridges, and doing the superman. 

Movement: Yep! 

Food cravings: Avocados, and fruit are what I've been loving lately.

Anything make you queasy or sick: Nothing this week. 

Have you started to show yet: Yep!

Happy or moody most of the time:  I've been pretty happy. Staying active has definitely helped with my mood.

Symptoms: I had heartburn a few times, but it's mostly feeling like my belly is growing.

Belly button in or out: It is almost flat now. Maybe in a few weeks it'll be out?

Buys for baby: We bought a rocker for the nursery. It should arrive in a week or two. I'm praying that it's soft enough for me and gives me enough support.

Prayer Requests: That baby stays cookin' and that he will get necessary nutrients.

Looking forward to: Watching the Boston Marathon (April 17) which always gives me such motivation and inspiration to continue following my running dreams and goals. I also am planning on attending a live stream of the Business Boutique on Facebook. I've wanted to attend one of these events for a while now and am looking forward to being able to "attend."

No comments: