Home

Monday, April 10, 2017

Things that are 28 + 29 Weeks



How far along: 29 weeks + 5 days.

Total weight gain: I have gained at least 18 pounds.

How I’ve felt in my workouts: Week 28, I went to barre once, and then got sick (not sure if it was from the DTAP shot or if I got some sort of bug. During that sicky time, I started doing prenatal yoga to help with my achy hips.  It has helped a ton! I can actually get at least 7 hours of sleep without my hips aching. I started noticing a difference when I don't do it, so I do it every day. It's only a half hour, but it helps so much! Week 29, I feel much better and am still doing yoga, and went to barre once (hoping to go again on Monday).

Stretch marks: Not any yet.

Best moment(s) this week: Week 28: I didn't pass my 1-hour glucose test, so I had to go back in and get it retested with the 3 hour glucose test. That test was done at the hospital, and I knew on my last blood draw (total of 4) that I had passed!
Week 29: Chase and I went down to Mesa and I was able to catch up with a friend that was in our ward out in Eagle Mountain who moved down to Mesa just before Chase and I moved to our house. I also met up with an Instagrammer and her husband for lunch at a place called Even Stevens. 

Miss anything: Not missing anything the past 2 weeks.

Movement: Yes, every day. On days that I don't feel him move very much I do a kick count. 

Food cravings: I've made skinny fajitas with Chase's help a few times, and we both have been enjoying them. Other than that, still loving any and all fruit.

Anything make you queasy or sick: While we were on the road down to Mesa, I would get a little car sick while going up and down in elevation. I chewed on ice and that seemed to help my stomach.

Have you started to show yet: Yes!!!

Happy or moody most of the time: I've been in a better mood the past 2 weeks. I was a little stressed before our trip (not wanting to drive so much being pregnant), but I feel more confident now.

Symptoms: Heartburn has started to show it's head, and I even get it when I drink too much water.

Belly button in or out: Still tucked in... Though it's getting more and more pushed out.

Buys for baby: Nothing the past few weeks. We're getting ready to get a car seat and rocker this month.

Prayer Requests: That baby will keep growing and that things will move smoothly with the pregnancy. 

Looking forward to: Another massage this week along with our OB appointment. They are now every 2 weeks, yay! From what I hear time moves a little faster now. My dad is coming down for a visit and we're starting behavior training with Pepper this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment