Home

Sunday, March 26, 2017

Things that are Week 27


How far along: 27 weeks + 5 days. Tuesday is when I go up a week.

Total weight gain: I still haven't weighed myself. I go to the doctor this week, so I will be sure to look.

How I’ve felt in my workouts: I'm adding this one from my friend Chelsy's blog. I was pretty exhausted this week. I went to barre once, and walked the dogs at least 3 times. I took Pepper for a brief walk/run session Saturday morning before the rain hit. 

Stretch marks: None yet, but I know I'll get them. Ya know what? I'm okay with that, because it's a sign that my body is going through/went through something hard.

Best moment(s) this week: Chase and I bought a fetal doppler because there were a few times where I couldn't feel the baby. It got me a little worried, so we went ahead and bought one. The best $32 bucks spent so far. We were able to let my parents, and Chase's parents hear the heartbeat. I know I'm getting bigger and showing that I'm pregnant, but it made it more real for them.

Miss anything: I don't miss anything this week. I just forget that I'm not as skinny as I was and forget to open things as big as I should in order to fit through them.

Movement: Yes, almost every day. I can now tell if he's changing positions vs kicking/punching. 

Food cravings: I have been enjoying a lot of fruit. Cantaloupe and grapes have been fruits that I have enjoyed. Since I'm trying to eat more low carb (as in not very much pasta, bread, tortillas, etc), fruit and salad have been nice to lighten our meals up. I know fruit have carbs in them, but I'm trying to stay away from processed foods because they have a lot more crap in them.

Anything make you queasy or sick: I had a moment this week that scared me a little. I got super lightheaded while I was at my massage. I was laying on the pregnancy cushion and started to feel lightheaded. My massage therapist grabbed me a bottle of cold water and had me lay on my side. She ended up finishing the massage while I was on my side. Not ideal to work on hips, but she was able to work around it. It wasn't blood sugar related, we think it had something to do with how he was positioned. I also had another moment in the car and just felt super sick and nauseous - almost the same feeling. I tried to mentally tell the baby to move, and that actually seemed to help and I was able to relax and not feel sick.

Have you started to show yet: Yes!!!

Happy or moody most of the time: I haven't been moody, but more emotional. I've cried so much this week.

Symptoms: None other than the belly.

Belly button in or out: Still tucked in... We've got 12 more weeks, it could happen.

Buys for baby: I'm adding this one from Chelsy's blog. Didn't buy anything this week. We'll most likely wait until next month to make more purchases. We're trying hard to budget everything we buy, and that means sticking to budget. We still have to save up for the insurance deductible, so we're trying to spread everything out.

Prayer Requests: I'm also adding this one from her blog. I have my glucose test this week. I'm worried that I'm not going to pass, or that I'm going to throw up the drink. So prayers that things will go well for this appointment.

Looking forward to: Getting outside and staying active. We're also making a Plinko board for our upcoming fertility conference at the end of April. So hopefully we can get that finished this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment