Home

Sunday, March 12, 2017

Things that are Week 25


How far along: 25 weeks + 5 days

Total weight gain: Not entirely sure. I've probably gained a few more, but I didn't check. I'm trying to not focus on my weight gain.

How I’ve felt in my workouts: I'm adding this one from my friend Chelsy's blog. This week wasn't too bad. I was able to attend barre on Monday and then Friday morning I took the dogs out for a walk. It's hard to do both dogs at the same time, so I decided to do one than the other. When I took Pepper out I went on our running route that we went on last year. It didn't hurt my stomach at all to run/walk with her. I'm sure I will probably just end up walking with her, but not yet.

Stretch marks: Nothing new aside from last week.

Best moment(s) this week: We got a few things for the nursery. I took Chase to a store called Buy Buy Baby which is up in Salt Lake. It was fun walking around, but we definitely got overwhelmed with everything there. I also went to a blogger/influencer night at The Vanilla Bean Cafe. It was yummy food, and it was cool to meet new people.

Miss anything: Not anything this week. 

Movement: Every day I have felt something. He's even more active when Chase and I try and listen to his heart beating.

Food cravings: I'm taking out the cravings part, because I haven't really been craving much. I realized that I can't eat as much as I used to. I get so full so quick. I still try to eat filling foods, so I'm not having to eat quite as often. I have had to increase my water intake. I noticed that since I've quit my job, I'm not drinking as much water. My feet have begun to swell and I'm wearing compression socks at least 2-3 times a week.

Anything make you queasy or sick: Not sick at all!

Have you started to show yet: YES! and more and more people are asking me when I'm due.

Happy or moody most of the time: Chase was gone for a few days this week, and I had a little scare with cramping and back pain. Thankfully I got a blessing and that calmed my nerves. I've increased my calcium intake to hopefully help with my aches and pains. But that caused me to be a little more moody than I would like to have been.

Symptoms: No symptoms, though about once a week I will feel super big, and can tell that my belly is stretching. It's the weirdest thing.

Belly button in or out: Belly button is still tucked in. Though it's not as tucked in as it was a few weeks ago.

Buys for baby: I'm adding this one from Chelsy's blog. We budgeted this month for a crib and dresser, and put everything together when Chase got home Friday. I'll show pictures as soon as we get the rocker. Next month we'll be getting our rocker, and then the following month a car seat. Our friends are throwing us a baby shower sometime in May, and so we'll know more then what we need/don't need.

Prayer Requests: I'm also adding this one from her blog. I'm getting a lot more fear and anxiety as we get closer to meet baby boy. Mainly with not knowing if something has gone wrong or not. I know I need to let my fears and anxieties go, but we've gotten this far, and I don't want anything to happen.

Looking forward to: Comic Con is this upcoming week. Chase is volunteering for it, and I'm looking forward to walking around and enjoying it. I'm also looking forward to more structure and trying to put in place a few routines for me.

No comments: