Home

Sunday, March 19, 2017

Things that are 26 weeks


How far along: 26 weeks + 5 days

Total weight gain: I have no idea. I'm sure its more. I get a day almost every week where I just feel heavier and larger. Almost like I'm stretching - it's a weird feeling.

How I’ve felt in my workouts: I'm adding this one from my friend Chelsy's blog. I did a lot more walking/running this week, but unfortunately didn't have time to get to my favorite barre class. I've been trying to take our dogs out on walks every day (including the weekends) and that has helped them be a little better behaved at home.

Stretch marks: I haven't noticed any yet, but I know I'll get them.

Best moment(s) this week: So last year Chase and I started a foundation to help couples struggling with infertility pay for fertility treatments. This past Wednesday we were able to give away our first grant! It's one of the best feelings to be able to help others struggling with getting pregnant, since it's taken us 7+ years to be able to get our miracle.

Miss anything: It's been a rough week with not getting as much sleep as I've needed. I know it will only get worse as time goes by. 

Movement: Every day I have felt something. He's even more active when Chase and I try and listen to his heart beating.

Food cravings: I'm taking out the cravings part, because I haven't really been craving much. I have gone to either Cafe Rio or Costa Vida the past week. Their sweet pork salad is my favorite! I also bought some grapes last week and finished them off this week. They were so yummy!

Anything make you queasy or sick: Being too hot and not having enough water causes me to not feel so good.

Have you started to show yet: Of course! Funny story - I was in line to buy Chase his soda (he wasn't with me) the lady checking me out asked if it was a craving. I said no, it's for my husband. It made me giggle. Obviously she could tell that I was pregnant.

Happy or moody most of the time: It's hit or miss with the moodiness. Which is how I was before I got pregnant.

Symptoms: No symptoms, no braxton hicks, aside from feeling large.

Belly button in or out: Still tucked in. Though who knows how long that will last.

Buys for baby: I'm adding this one from Chelsy's blog. I bought our first cute little outfit for our little boy, and I couldn't be happier for it!


Prayer Requests: I'm also adding this one from her blog. As we get further and further along I've noticed my body is trying hard to move and adjust to this growing little boy. My request this week is that I will have the strength and knowledge to help my body adjust to these changes and still be comfortable.

Looking forward to: Getting a massage this week! YES! I kinked my back out and it will be nice to get an adjustment too. I also got invited to sub for Bunco, and I'm excited to go play. It's been several years since I've played. I hope my wrists are ready! :)

No comments: