Home

Sunday, February 19, 2017

Things that are Week 22+ 5 days


How far along: 22 weeks + 5 days

Total weight gain: I didn't weigh myself this week.

Maternity clothes: Wearing them all the time now. 

Stretch marks: Still haven't seen any stretch mark.

Best moment this week: I got to go for a 3 mile walk/run. It was so nice and the weather was perfect. I also got a hair cut and color.

Miss anything: Not really missing much this week.

Movement: It's been more and more consistent. It still feels like bubbles in my belly.

Food cravings: Chips and salsa. We went out to lunch as a team and I had 3 bowls by myself. It was pretty good.

Anything make you queasy or sick: I was doing a relaxation one night this week and got really nauseous during it.

Have you started to show yet: Yes, through any shirt.

Happy or moody most of the time: Overall I've been happy, but have been upset a few times. 

Symptoms: Just been uncomfortable this week.

Belly button in or out: Still an innie.

Looking forward to: My last day of work is this Friday. I'm looking forward to being able to focus on other projects and maybe find a part-time job. We'll see how it it plays out.

No comments:

Post a Comment