Home

Monday, February 13, 2017

Things that are Week 21+5 days


How far along: 21 weeks + 5 days

Total weight gain: I've actually only gained 20 pounds. I was off last week. I guess that shows that your weight fluctuates from day to day.

Maternity clothes: Wearing them all the time now. 

Stretch marks: Still no stretch marks.

Best moment this week: I got a massage on Monday, and at first it made my hip pretty sore. But I actually am feeling much better. I also think our new mattress is helping too. Though I am still struggling to get back to sleep after I wake up to use the bathroom.

Miss anything: Being able to eat deli meats. I miss being able to eat pepperoni.

Movement: I've been feeling movement more and more. Chase still hasn't been able to feel it. I'm not sure when I will be able to feel it with my hands. He is most active at night after dinner, and sometimes in the morning.

Food cravings: Fatty foods, and french fries, and some sugar thrown in there too.

Anything make you queasy or sick: Nothing made me queasy this week. 

Have you started to show yet: Yes, almost through any shirt.

Happy or moody most of the time: I was happy earlier in the week and pretty moody and upset most of Saturday and Sunday. I think a lot of which was because of lack of sleep. 

Symptoms: Not really any symptoms, aside from feeling uncomfortable at night.

Belly button in or out: Still an innie.

Looking forward to: I'm getting a haircut this week and going to a bridal fair this upcoming weekend with my new soon-to-be sister-in-law. 

1 comment:

Emily said...

Your bump is so cute!!