Home

Monday, February 27, 2017

Things that are 23 Weeks + 5 days


How far along: 23 weeks + 5 days

Total weight gain: 23 pounds so far.

Maternity clothes: Loving them! They are comfortable, though my jeans always seem to fall down if I walk too much. I still wish they had belt loops so you could pull them up that way.  

Stretch marks: Don't have any stretch marks as of this morning.

Best moment this week: I had my last day at work on Friday. It was both exciting and sad. I have been there for 4 years, and I have grown to love a lot of the people I work with. I know it's not the end and I can still see them, but it's sad that I won't get to see them every day.

Miss anything: I know that my lack of sleep is only going to get worse from here, but I do miss it.

Movement: It has been good and bad. I've scared myself a few times into thinking I laid on my belly wrong or my back and I hurt the baby. But then I poke and prod at my belly and he seems to move. I still only feel him below my belly button. I have started getting weird twitches/muscle spasms other places on my belly.

Food cravings: Nothing out of what I've been normally eating this week.

Anything make you queasy or sick: This week has been good! Nothing has made me sick.

Have you started to show yet: All the time now.

Happy or moody most of the time: I've been more moody this week than any other week. I know stress causes my moodiness, and because I was leaving my job I think that caused me to be on edge.

Symptoms: Nothing aside from my hips aching. Which I'm going in for another massage this next week, so that should help.

Belly button in or out: Belly button is still tucked in.

Looking forward to: Being able to get a few more hours of sleep. I have a doctors appointment, and this upcoming week marks "viability" for us. I never thought we would ever get to this point. I can't believe the day is getting closer and closer to meeting our little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment