Home

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Things that have been this weekend...

I just downloaded the blogger app for the iPhone 5. I am testing it to see if it works good. You will have to let me know what you think of it. :)

This weekend Chase, me, and my family went to Richfield to camp. I guess KOA was doing a 2-for-1 special and all proceeds for this weekend went to a charity. :) 

Here is what we did. 
This is where we stayed. It was really nice. 
We played a game of this. And guess who won? Chase! He loves this game!! So does my baby brother. :)

We saw a ton of Shelby's at the gas station before we headed to Fremont Indian state park. 
We hiked a trail. 
This was for a virtual geocache. Yup I geocache just like the hubs!! :)
Found a huge cache from Fremont Indian state park. There was some cool stuff in it. 
Us after finding the cache. 
Then this guy found his 100th cache! He was pretty happy!! 

That's all I got from this weekend. How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment