Home

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Things that have been a while...

So it's been a while, right?

Well life got super busy and my number 1 goal for the year was to simplify my life. This happened to be the first thing that went. If it didn't take so long uploading pictures and actually writing I think I would spend more time here. I will eventually do some more posts but it will be sporadic.

For a brief update:

I still am running races. I ran my first half in January with no training - bad idea. I'm still suffering from it.
Chase and I are still trying to get pregnant. Still no luck.
Hurley is still full of energy.
Chase is working hard.

I recently took a job that is closer to home. No more driving to Salt Lake, and Chase and I can carpool. YAY!

Here's our Christmas Card Picture:

 photo CampT-26_zps67bc77ac.jpg

1 comment:

Gwendolyn Fullmer said...

Beautiful pic