Home

Monday, October 01, 2012

Things that happen yearly - Chase's Birthday

So this year... Chase turned the big 25! No, he really didn't, but from here on out he will forever be 25... :) Just like his father will forever be 21. :) He's definitely not 25, nor does he act like it... sometimes. Chase always says he will forever be a kid at heart. :)

It was a really hard week trying to figure out what to do for his birthday. I know I wanted to have a get together, but trying to get it organized was hard! Thankfully I have friends who are awesome and will help anyway that they can.

So his birthday present was allowing him to sleep in! Not really, but I made him breakfast, he dressed up as Iron Man for our Stake Activity (which he really wanted to do), went out to his favorite burger place - 5 Guys, saw Spiderman, and bought Hunger Games. I told him Brad and Alli were coming over to hang, but didn't give him any details to what he was doing... :)

Brad and Alli showed up, and I sent Chase and Brad out to go geocaching! They called me a few times not being able to find the caches and I gave them hints to try and help. It took them 30 minutes to just find the first one! :) Chase was so impressed at my mad geocaching skills, even though I screwed up a few coordinates.

Photobucket
Us all waiting for Chase to get there

Photobucket
Johnny loved the camera - and being center of attention

Photobucket
Surprise! 

Photobucket
This dog loves this guy! :)

Photobucket
He's sharing with everyone how awesome I am and that I'm the coolest wifey to get a cache scavenger hunt together.

Photobucket
Everyone just chilling

Photobucket


Photobucket
Then we got to sing to him and have him blow out the candles - Lemon Cake

Photobucket
With the help of Johnny!


Then before it got too dark we all went out to have fun with a Pinata!

Photobucket
Johnny was the oldest there so he got to help!

Photobucket


Photobucket
Some neighbor kids came to help hit it!

Photobucket
Then the final round! Chase smacking it! He almost hit the dog, Scott, Katie and Hazel! lol

Photobucket
Best buds! :) Isn't Hazel a doll!? I want one just like her!

Photobucket
Chase opened his presents - Zagg Swag from Brad and Alli

Photobucket
Some key pads for his ipad

Photobucket
Hurley finally calming down - enjoying people over to play with him.

Photobucket
Got an optimus prime face mask from BJ, Angela and Johnny - which talks (not anymore...)

Photobucket
Then my present...

Photobucket
He loves red vines!

Photobucket
He also loves Sherlock Holmes... Too bad the avengers isn't out yet, or I would've gotten that for him!

Happy Birthday hubby dear! May you never grow up! :)

No comments: