Home

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Things a guest blogger would say: Makin' Waves Collection

I'm a guest blogger over at Scrapbooksteals.com blog today! You can check it out the blog here.

I'm so happy to be posting here again at Scrapbooksteals.com! I went on a wonderful vacation this past summer and was excited when they gave me "Makin' Waves" by Imaginisce. It goes SO well with my pictures! :) I love how this kit is packed full of details and cute summer sayings.


The paper I used for my first page was perfect for the beach trip we just took. I thought the cute boy and girl in their swim attire matched perfect with the hubby and I in our swim attire.

Photobucket

The next page I included all the backs of the paper in a hexagon shape using my silhouette--which I bought from ScrapbookSteals.com! The shapes were perfect for adding multiple pictures to a page, which is what I'm all about!
Photobucket

Finally, I created a card; what's a project without a card?!  It's bright and fun and is perfect for accompanying sweet summer treats to a friend or family member.
Photobucket

Thank you so much Kristy and Brittany for letting me guest blog, again! Hopefully I'll get to do it again soon! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment