Home

Monday, August 20, 2012

Things that need to stay in Vegas! Day 2

Our second day started off with a "live it up again!"
Photobucket

Our first stop of the day was going to be the temple, but remember that I forgot my temple recommend? Well I had a talk with my bishop and he said all the temple would need to do would be to have the temple call him/someone in the stake to verify that I have a valid recommend. 
So I tried calling a bunch of people in the bishopric to have someone besides the bishop verify me (because Bishop was going to be camping and no where near phone service). Could not get a hold of anyone to verify me. Well Brad suggested that I at least try talking to them. Chase gave his recommend to the temple worker and got talking to him about where his Palmer's ancestors were from. Then Chase mentioned that I had forgotten my recommend at home and the temple worker said "you look like temple going people" and he let me in. Then Brad said "wanna see her garments!?" :) Thanks Brad. :) I did feel very odd, like I had gotten in without paying, if that makes any sense. 
Photobucket
Las Vegas Temple

Photobucket
It was SOOOOOO hot outside. 

Photobucket
This temple is SO pretty

Photobucket
All 4 of us at the temple

Photobucket
Boys hot and ready to leave

Photobucket
Can't you see it on Chase's face? :)

Photobucket
Alli n Me

Photobucket

Photobucket
Brad & Alli

Photobucket
Now us, still so hot we were going to die! :)

Photobucket

For lunch we went to my FAVORITE restaurant in the whole world! Panera Bread. mmmm Interesting fact that I have to share... They don't have Panera Bread in Utah. Panera Bread bought out a company called Paradise Bakery. But one thing to point out is that it's NOTHING like Panera and is 5x more in price and the food isn't really that great. Plus they don't have my favorite muffin - Pumpkin Muffin, nor do they have a good bakery at all. So it was an awesome treat to go there and have lunch, this time NOT getting the Mozzarella & Tomato Salad. :)

After that we checked into the MGM Grand, and Brad got the nick name "Grabby" :) Story: We were just checking in and for some reason Brad grabbed the lady's monitor and then she was explaining the mini bar and fridge and said "watch it grabby." :) 


After we checked in we headed out to the strip! We went to the M&M factory & The Coca Cola Factory.
Photobucket
We watched a movie at the M&M factory. We took this picture of us. :) It was 3D, hence the glasses.

Photobucket
We met up with Brad & Alli's friends who live in Vegas.

Photobucket
Alli doing her cool hand stand, this was the best one I got of her.

Photobucket
Then Melissa, Alli & I tried doing it too. :)
Photobucket
Then another good one.

Photobucket
Alli, Brad, Dougie, & Melissa

Photobucket
Then us...

Photobucket

Photobucket
Bellagio Fountains

Photobucket
Pair Hotel

Photobucket
Inside the Bellagio hotel they have a really cool botanical gardens.

Photobucket
Colorful water

Photobucket
Big lady bugs - out of flowers, they are REAL!

Photobucket
Little froggie!

Photobucket
Cranes

Photobucket
Chocolate Fountains

Photobucket
mmm

Photobucket
We ended the night with meeting Las Vegas Super Hero's (we really did want wonder woman in our photo too). They invited us down in October for an event. Which we may go down there for Chase. Plus it would be fun to see our friends too. :) 

Onto our final day - Seeing the show what we came for! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment