Home

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Things that need to stay in Vegas! Day 1

We started our Journey Thursday morning, while everyone was at work. :)
Photobucket
We headed down to Vegas at about 9:30 after dropping the dog off at my parents house. He got to play with Sam the whole weekend. :) He loved it! 

So we get down to St. George and were planning on going to the temple before we headed to Vegas. We changed clothes at a park and I went to go check to see if I had my temple recommend. Well sure enough I didn't have it. :S We ended up not going and I was really bummed. :( 

We had to sort of chill before we picked Alli & Brad up at the airport on our way these are a few photos we saw:

Photobucket
The Little White Chapel. 

Photobucket
Gold & Silver Pawn Shop. You know this pawn shop by the tv show Pawn Stars. :) Nope we didn't get to meet Chumlee or Old Man. :)

Photobucket
The first night we stayed at The Plaza. It had just gotten a makeover and we got a nights stay for $30! Can't beat that! :)

Photobucket
Heard of Fremont street? It was pretty cool. The last time I was at Fremont street and did the Fremont street experience was when I was 11, when we drove down to visit my Granddaddy Alexx who was playing in a Bridge tournament. 

Photobucket
Proof that we experience the old strip

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
All 4 of us experiencing the show and music.

Photobucket
Alli &  me

Photobucket
Then we saw Iron man coming out of the ceiling. Pretty sweet right? Chase loves Iron Man. :) 

Stay tuned for day 2... :)

No comments: