Home

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Things that a guest blogger would say: Let Freedom Ring edition

 I'm guest blogging over a Scrapbooksteals.com today!

Please check out the steal that is associated with my guest blog here! You can get all sorts of scrapbooking ideas and supplies by checking the site out.

I had SO much fun creating these pages & craft with Let Freedom Ring Collection kit. You can buy your very own kit here.

Here's my blurb:

Wow I can't believe I'm really a guest blogger here at scrapbooksteals.com! I have always loved American Crafts - Pebbles products, and was so ecstatic that I was given Let Freedom Ring Collection.

I really wanted to create something that wasn't just an ordinary page. I wanted to use my paper to create some home decor, because, let's be honest my house doesn't have very much. :) Since my husband and I love motorcycles, I thought it would be fun to create a little road trip that we've sort of always wanted to take on our own motorcycle. 

Photobucket
This patterned paper that I used in the frame was perfect for creating a cute design for my home, a love for our country and a love for motorcycles. Simple, yet perfect.


My next page is of my adorable husband, who was definitely "born 2 ride." I have learned through scrapping that adding a bit of red to a page makes everything pop. Which, with my husbands shirt, a few stripes, banners, and a dazzling #2, did just that.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Since I created a page of my husband, I had to do one of me too. Though I am not a motorcyclist I had to show the hubby that I could actually hold up the bike and look like a total "biker babe" to him.

Photobucket
Photobucket
The colors of this page are a definite favorite for me! One thing that I especially love about American Crafts - Pebbles paper is those little strips that are always cut off on the 12x12 sheets. AC - Pebbles takes full advantage of paper, and you're able to use those strips in your pages. That's what I did with this next page:
Photobucket
Photobucket
 I really loved working with Let Freedom Ring Collection, and is a must have for the upcoming July 4th Holiday!

No comments: