Home

Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Things that you might not want to add to soup...

The title says it all. Luckily I have an awesome husband who puts up with my attempts to try new things, and add ingredients that don't really belong. :)

Here's what I was attempting at trying.

It sounds so good. Chicken Pot Pie Soup.

This is how it turned out...

Photobucket

Lighting for food is the hardest thing to do! It looks purple, yeah?

Chase said, the color's a bit of a turn off, but it tastes pretty good. Apparently I'm a good cook. Our friend Brad calls me, "Betty Crocker," I definitely don't like the term. Think of anything else that's a good fit for the name?







P.S. Sorry for the long in between with posts. I have been super busy with school, work and managing my house. Let me just say, please don't anyone come over, k? Or at least see my kitchen. :) 

1 comment:

Courtney B said...

I wish I was up there just have the option to come over :( Post the recipe for your purple soup ;)