Home

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Things for the new year...

I feel like it's been forever since I actually posted. You know, last year I made quite a few resolutions/goals. But this year, I don't really want to make any resolutions. I mean there are some things that I definitely want to try or accomplish. You know, like get pregnant. That's something that I can't put on a list and hope to accomplish that. It either happens or it doesn't.

Here is my list of things I want to do.

1. Running the Dirty Dash! June 2!
2. Running a half marathon with Alli
3. Running at least 2 5k's this summer
4. Running at least 1 10k

...and pregnant or not I will run the dirty dash. :) If you haven't heard about it. Or would like to run it. Our group is "Things that are dirty!" :) We love the game "Things" and I'm glad our group chose that name.

Side tracked.

5. I also would like to do well with the classes I am taking. I am only taking two while working, that really is the most that I can take. I am taking an Intro to Physical Therapy, and a Developmental Reading class. The only reason I am taking the reading class is so I can take a more advanced Chemistry course, next semester. I have thought long and hard and even prayed about what I should do. Every time (not even kidding with you here) I even thought about applying for the nursing program, I would get SUPER anxious. The real reason I wanted to be a nurse was to become a midwife and help people.

That's really all that I want to do this year. I'm sure I'll come up with more things that I think I can do. I first have to start running again. I stopped because it IS too blasted cold. I also have been getting up super early and it's way dark and cold and I just would rather stay in bed. :)

Here's some things that went on the past 2 weeks:

I got my hair cut again.

Here's a picture. I have also dyed it too, but the picture isn't showing it.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Courtney B said...

Ah! You're hair is SO cute! LOVE it.
And I wanted to do the dirty dash so badly! Lame move, taking me away from everything!
This past week I've been going to the club house to run. It sucks being on a treadmill but it's SO much better than running in the freezing cold :)

Mei Y Paul said...

Oh my gosh Tedi no joke that happens to me too!!! The getting really bad anxiety every time I think of applying for the nursing program. I keep pushing it back. I don't know why! But it scares me so much! Lets do it together! :)

Anonymous said...

Excellent information however I’d like to let you know that I think there is problem with your RSS feeds as they seem to not be working for me. May be just me but I thought overall I would cite it.