Home

Monday, December 19, 2011

The 2011 Christmas Card

I haven't sent out my Christmas cards yet this year... I am going to do that this week. I had to figure out what picture I liked best from a photo shoot Chase and I did with Taylor Jay Photography. This is our card.

Like I said before I am sending them out this week so they should be arriving soon, hopefully... :)

Photobucket

If you can't read it it says:
In 2011: Chase is still working at SecurityMetrics as an Account Manager. He has been working for them for a little over 3 years now.  Tedi is working for a company called Steal Network. She took a semester off from school but will be starting back up in the Spring.  Hurley, our dog, turned 3. Still loves chewing bones and digging, like any normal dog, and has mastered the trick "cover."

Here are some other favorites from our photo shoot. Just wish I had gotten some more head shots of us. Next year...

Photobucket

It was really really cold outside!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

3 comments: