Home

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The Visit from Aunt & Uncle

A few weeks ago my Aunt Lydy and Uncle Terry decided to stop by for a visit. They were headed through town and wanted to stop by for a little while. Got some pictures:

Story to remember: The last time I saw Lydy and Terry I was driving across the U.S. with my friend Krista and her parents. I remember we had gotten into Souix City, Iowa, super late. I got Lydy's number from my mom and Krista went with me to their house, which was across town from where we were staying at the hotel. When Krist and I got to their house we left our cell phones in the car and Krista's parents had been trying to get a hold of us for the past hour or two. Krista's mom finally called my mom in Utah and asked for Lydy's number. They were really scared that something had happened to us. All the while I was learning more about my cousins Joy and Terry.

I also remember Lydy looking and sounding like my mom, yes I missed my mom (I had been gone on vacation and driving across country for 2 weeks) so maybe that had something to do with it.
Photobucket

Aren't we all so cute?
Photobucket

My mom and Lydy are 14 years apart. There is some resemblance as sisters right? :)
Photobucket


Photobucket

Just Family, except M because he was still at work. :(

I spy with my little eye a family picture. :)

No comments: