Home

Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Another Run...

This past weekend our Stake was having a Family Fun Fair. Well it started off with a 5k at 7:30 in the morning. I ran with my friend Karen and her husband and kids. It was fun but exhausting. I think it really does matter what you eat/drink the day or days before the race. I'm glad I ran, but wish I could have gone a little faster, especially at the end. Here are some pictures that Chase took.

Photobucket

Before the race. I'm the pink shirt with a braid in the back.

Photobucket

My friend Karen, her husband and her kidos

Photobucket

Then there was me!

Photobucket

Yes that boy is running faster than me! That's not stopping me!

Photobucket

Chase was mad that he kept getting shots of me with my eyes closed. They weren't closed, just looking at the ground. It also looks like I have something growing from my head.

Photobucket

Almost to the finish line.

The Elders Quorum 2 President told me that we had like 18 people from our ward run the 5k. After I was done the race I went home, so I'm not exactly sure what my time was. But I'm pretty sure it was the same as the last one. Oh and it wasn't a full 5k, but pretty close to one.

Over the weekend Logan (BIL) convinced me to run in another 5k (which at first he thought was a 10k) in October. Should be super fun, and glad that it will be starting at 9:30 instead of 7:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment