Home

Monday, August 15, 2011

4 things you didn't know about me...

I saw this on my friend Paige's blog and decided to copy her. She even said I could.

4 current shows I watch:
1. Hoarders - I know what you're thinking.... eww gross... It really makes you want to get rid of your own stuff and see that you may have hoarding tendencies. Oh wait was that just me? :)
2. Numb3rs - starting from the first season
3. Ghost Whisperer - starting from second season, trying to get caught up
4. Bones - if we had fox I would watch it every week. dang antenna!

4 things I'm passionate about:
1. Sleep! If I don't get it then I'm a grump!
2. Spending time with my man! :)
3. Saving Money
4. My Dr Pepper fix.

4 phrases I use a lot:
1. Are you sure?
2. I love you
3.Are you okay?
4. Yeah

4 things I love to eat:
1. French Fries - cooked in the oven. Learned too many horrible things in my Pathophysiology class...
2. Pizza
3. Strawberries
4. Naked Breakfast Burritos! they're just naked cause they have no tortilla. Nothing gross I promise.

4 movies I could watch over and over and over:
1. Phantom of the Opera
2. Star Trek - the new one, love the music
3. How to Train your Dragon - love that movie!
4.Tangled

4 books I love:
1. The Twilight series
2. The Harry Potter series
3. The Hunger Games series
4. The Book of Mormon - Just cause

4 bands I never get sick of:
1. Relient K
2. Paramore
3. Switchfoot
4. The Fray

4 places I'd love to visit:
1. Brazil
2. Italy
3. New Zealand
4. Hawaii

4 things I'm looking forward to:
1. 5k in August
2. Thanksgiving
3.Getting the TEAS test over and done with! and applying for the nursing program.
4. Possible getaway for an upcoming weekend. :)

1 comment:

  1. We have a lot in common - it was fun to read this Tedi!

    ReplyDelete