Home

Saturday, July 02, 2011

Trip outside = fun findings

A long time ago (like months) I decided I was going to go to go to a place that I hadn't been before called World Market. One my way there - cause it was in Salt Lake, I thought I would go to Hobby Lobby, JoAnn's and Michaels. Well when I go shopping I usually don't know what I want to get. Horrible, because I tend to spend a little more money than is needed. Well I knew what I wanted at Michael's and JoAnn's but when I got to Hobby Lobby I thought I wanted some fabric, but then I decided that I didn't want that. Anyways I walked around the store for over an hour. While I was walking around I found these two beauties, and thought Chase would LOVE to have them!

 After Hobby Lobby I made my way to World Market. I had been seeing these ALL over blog land for a while now, and they had a bunch of these there for $50!

No comments: