Home

Friday, April 15, 2011

Dinner and a Movie? I Think Not!

This is what Chase and I did the other night. I got the idea from This lovely blog.


***Warning*** this post contains lots of kissing photos!*** ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Photobucket
This is the invite I gave Chase early in the morning. I hadn't told him what I was planning only that we'll be doing something fun!
Photobucket
This is what it said inside. So he had something extra special to look forward to all day.
Photobucket
Then when he got home I gave him this cute little card.
Photobucket
This is what it said on the back.

I had been wanting to see the movie that was the theme to this date. The Tourist. I went shopping earlier that day and planned on getting it on my way home. I went to every redbox on my way home and I could not find it! I finally called up Chase and asked him to get it for me. He said 3 times he had tried reserving it on redbox.com and someone always beat him to it. He FINALLY was able to get it the third time! WAHOO!

Following the blog that I got the idea from I got pizza. But we both were so hungry when Chase got home that we ate it first then went out to do our "date" and then came back and watched the movie. I totally forgot that we had bought ice cream too. Anyways...

The next thing we did was follow the little paper that said "oh the places we'll go" It wasn't exactly on "the list" but I've been wanting to go ever since Chase went there with Logan.
Photobucket
Chase thought this would be a really cool picture to take. Then after I saw it I totally agreed!
Photobucket
He had to get one of me. :) After I signed the log book at this site. :)
Photobucket
The next was to get some pictures in a field. Right? Since we were so close. Then Chase wanted to take another funny one.
Photobucket
After we drove around trying to figure out where the best place to take pictures was, but without people seeing us and wondering what crazy people we were. :) Aren't we?!
Photobucket
We drove clear out to City Center (like a 5 minute drive) to get this picture
Photobucket
and this one too. After we found this Chase was looking for another park with swings. We ended up finding the park where they have the rodeo.
Photobucket
And found "swings" here. hehe we budged it a little.
Photobucket
Then he found this cache.
Photobucket
Then took this picture in a "tree" to hide from the fact that he was logging the cache.
Photobucket
We went back to this spot and got this picture, and...
Photobucket
this one, and...
Photobucket
this one. By this time Chase and I were super cold and decided that we were going to go home. But first...
Photobucket
Got this picture in our doorway. Looks like we have our own house doesn't it? Oh nope just a door, among many other doors.

I sure hope Chase had fun too! I had fun and really enjoyed watching the tourist. Chase mentioned that this could've been one of those movies to buy and watch. He really liked it.

Thanks The Dating Diva's for your great ideas!

2 comments:

Danny said...

What a cute idea!

Morgan said...

Awe this is so cute! I LOVE dating divas!

Meet Virginia Design
Check out my $50 Giveaway from Shopkempt!