Home

Monday, February 14, 2011

Thought this was cute!

My friend Paige did this cute little fill out survey for her lovey dovey day, and I thought it was too cute to pass up! And thought it would be perfect for Valentines Day!
1. Where did you meet? At A BYU football game sometime in October, but didn't go on our first date till December 16.
2. How long did you date before you got married? Dated 3 months then got engaged for 3 more months.
3. How long have you been married? Three and a half years!
4. What does he do that surprises you? Empty the dishwasher or vacuum. I really love it when he does that.
5. What is your favorite feature of his? Love how blue his eyes get on certain days and in certain lights, and he definitely has a cute butt. :)
6. What is your favorite quality of his? I love how excited he gets about the cutest things (like transformers), and how he knows exactly what the right thing is to say - he definitely has his way with words.
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Gooch, Hot Sexy Tedi Wife, Monkey Face...
8. What is his favorite color? Blue, yet he has asked me not to have a blue room...
9. What is his favorite food? Red Robin, he always gets the Banzai Burger.
10. What is his favorite sport? Football
11. When and where was your first kiss? January 1, 2007, we were just standing there - not really doing anything except looking into each others eyes... in the parking lot by my car and I couldn't handle waiting any longer so I kissed him, short but sweet. He thought it was so cute, but didn't tell me till after we were married.
12. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? We love watching tv shows like bones and the former Lost. We love sci-fi stuff like star trek and star wars. We also love riding the motorcycle any chance we get.
13. Do you have any children? None yet and if you view this post you will see that we want children but may not be able to have them right now. We do however, think our dog is our child. I know silly right? Chase holds Hurley like a toddler and Hurley actually likes it.
14. Does he have a hidden talent? He does video, and photography. It was his business for a VERY long time. And he's really good at teaching me to ride the motorcycle. But I don't think that's very much hidden talent.
15. How old is he? 25
16. Who said I love you first? He said "I think I'm falling in love with you" Does that count?!
17. What's his favorite music? The old rock stuff like ABBA, Styx, but also likes a lot of my favorites like Switchfoot, and Relient K. 
18. What do you admire most about him? How smart he is. He really thinks that I am smarter than he is, but he's definitely better at math, and I look to him for all my problems.
19. Do you think he will read this? Yeah, but he doesn't ever comment, and I would love it if he did. Even though I know this is partially his blog too.

2 comments:

Chase said...

Read it! I think you nailed each of these! Love you Gooch!

Morgan said...

So so super cute and romantic! Love it!!

MEET VIRGINIA DESIGN