Home

Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Things to do THIS Summer

I was inspired by my friend Becky for creating a list of things that she wants to get done this summer when she has all the time in the world. Plus I have all the time in the world this upcoming summer... These are in no particular order.

1. Go swimming at our pool and get some great Vitamin D! 3x week! This is more for me because I LOVE the water!
2. Go to Moab and see Delicate Arch - DONE
3. Hike the Y - DONE|
4. Hike the G
5. Go backpacking up American Fork Canyon
6. Go to a Drive-In Movie
7. Go to a baseball game either UVU or BYU - DONE!
8. Do a session at the Manti Temple
9. Get CPR certified - AGAIN
10. Motorcycle rides through Alpine Loop and Mt. Nebo Loop - Bought new motorcycle and it decided to break on us... So couldn't do this! :(
11. Do a session at the St. George Temple
12. Visit Topaz, UT
13. Go hike the place where we got stuck one Sunday in E.M. and watch the sunset
14. This one's for Chase... Go GeoCaching!!! - DOING

I think I'll stop at 11... Now I added a few more that aren't too bad. This might be too much for us to do this summer! I just know we wanted to get out and explore more of what beautiful state we live in. Instead of staying inside all summer long! YAY!

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited for summer activities too! It was so fun to run into you at the Welcome Baby in-service! I hope I see you again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a GREAT summer! I love all that you have in mind. I should probably make a list, but I don't want to too soon, because it'll just jump start my already rapidly growing cabin fever. I hate the cold and winter. Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete