Home

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Goals for the new year - A little late

I decided this year to break up the goals so they wouldn't be hard or forgotten. So far it's not been that bad. These are my personal goals, and Chase and I have come up with a few together as well. Funny story, I found our goal sheet that we had made up LAST year and sure enough some of the same goals on there I have for my personal goals and we have for our together goals.
Daily
1. Read my scriptures
2. Drink more water
3. Do my chores

Weekly
1. Write in my journal
2. Blog at least twice a week
3. Workout at least once a week
4. Take fun pictures and do more things with photoshop

Monthly
1. Read 1 book a month - Still trying to finish up January's book. This also includes reading a financial book, and a strengthening marriage book. Plus a lot more fun ones.
2. New hair do... I really want to start trying to do my hair differently.
3. Attend the temple with Chase
4. Attend the temple on my own
5. Plan 2 fun, cheap dates
6. Scrapbook 1 page - I'm super behind, and probably will forever be SUPER behind... But this will help!
7. Put all extra $$$ towards our debt!

Some of these things will probably be a struggle for me. You know like the whole workout thing. I keep telling myself its something I WANT to do NOT a HAVE to do. I really liked what my friend Chrissy said about goals for the new year. Even if you miss one or more times of doing something it's not a failure, just a set back.

What are some of your goals that you have set for the new year?


P.S. Sorry there are so many posts without pictures... I've been trying to be better at studying the past week so I will hopefully be able to get some pictures up soon!

No comments: