Friday, February 11, 2011

Before and After

I just sold this... FINALLY! It's taken me a few months. Here are some before and after shots. I didn't really have a before so I found the picture on ikea's website.

This is what it was when I bought it. I had no use for it in our condo, but wanted to try my skills at distressing or making things look different. Whatever you want to call it... I think spray painting it would have gone a lot faster, and looked a LOT nicer.
This is what it looked like afterwards. I'm not super happy with it, but it was my first try at it.

It was my first try at doing something different. I know I will get better at it down the road. You should see what I'll be working on as soon as the weather starts getting warmer. 
lil luna link party button

No comments:

Post a Comment