Home

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A Little Late - SM Christmas Party

Last month, Chase and I attended his work Christmas party! It was a lot of fun! They had yummy food, dessert, a DJ, photo booth, and lots of games. Most of the games are for the employees, and whoever wins that particular game gets $500. You would say heck why didn't Chase participate in the games. Well SecurityMetrics has grown to about 300-400 employees over the past 2-3 years. So his chances for winning at a game decrease. He did, however, judge badminton and got a small reward, which is good still! :) Anyways I have some pictures from the photo booth! Love that thing! I seriously could have gone in like 100 times or more! :) Since I don't have a scanner anymore I could only take pictures of a picture.

My Friend Brittany and I
I kept looking down at the screen instead of at the actual camera


1 comment:

J N H said...

HAHA! I love photo booths! I would've spent my whole night in there!!