Home

Friday, December 03, 2010

Salt Lake Temple Trip

My mom has had names to do baptisms for a while now and at Carolin's request we did them at the Salt Lake Temple over fall break. David, unfortunately, had a campout all weekend (I think he would've like to stay home anyways, he wasn't able to get any merit badges I think is what he said), and wasn't able to attend with us. So it was just Mom, Carolin, Chase and I. I hadn't done baptisms since before Chase and I were married, so it was fun (plus I like the smell of chlorine, I know weird right). Chase was also allowed to do baptisms and he hadn't done them since he was 12. Here's some pictures of us after around the temple. Gotta love how beautiful it is outside and wish it was like that now! :)





1 comment:

Carolin DeArmon said...

I've got to say never until this moment have a ever thought we looked a like. But I see it in the picture of all of us girls, I finally see that we're sisters!