Home

Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Date: Making Leaves

Lately Chase and I have been trying to do fun things on Friday night for our date night, because we get so lazy during the week. So Chase and I have been switching off weeks. One week I plan a date for Friday then the next week he plans a date, you get the idea. I saw this idea on another blog for a mom and her kids. I thought it would be a cute idea for us to do, since we don't have kids yet. Here's how they turned out.
 Shaving the crayons
 Chase's funky face, after his first ironing. I don't think he was too pleased with the results.
 Hurley watching patiently and wanting to get in on the action!Or just wondering why I'm taking a picture of him.
 Chase opted out of the fall colors and decided to do a purple leaf
Good thing I used a paper towel.
Mine after ironing

After this we waited a while and then went out to 5 mile pass to look at the stars, and take some cool pictures.


Looks like the sun's just setting right, well it's not. It was quite dark outside.
Leaving the shutter open for a few seconds. This was my first time doing it, so I didn't know how big to make my squigglies. 
 This time was a bit bigger. Pretty cool huh?
 Chase's time, isn't he sweet. :)
 He had to write this backwards. He's pretty good, right?
I was pretty cold, and this was my way of staying warm.
Aren't we so cute!? Gotta love married dates! ;)

No comments: