Home

Friday, November 26, 2010

BYU Game - San Diego State

A long time ago, in a land close to home that's where Chase and I met, you know Provo, BYU... Anyways, Logan (Chase's brother) wanted me to "stop by" while I was at the San Diego State vs. BYU game and meet his older brother. Then a few months later... You get it right? The rest is history. :)

A few weeks ago (maybe a month now because I'm so behind in getting blogs up and being caught up) Chase and I had a plan to use the coupon I got for Beauty and the Beast on blueray at Best Buy. Well being in a hurry to get out the door I totally forgot the coupon, and so we ended up just browsing the store. Upon getting ready to leave the guy in the yellow shirt (you know the guy that greets people at the front of the store) saw Chase wearing his BYU shirt and asked us if we were BYU fans, we said yes, then asked if we were going to the game and we said no. Then he handed us FREE tickets (you know we all love free). Well it happened to start in like 40 minutes, so we raced down to BYU along with the rest of the fans, parked and then walked to the stadium. We had a fun time and were both exhausted by the time we got home (after 2 hours of being in the car).
 This is the picture from the game 4 years ago (wow, has it really been that long!?) Chase's face wasn't in it that's me and Logan, but you can see his arm in the left side of the picture, he was the one who took it!It must have been fate that we got free tickets to go to the game, the very game we met at.

Here's some pictures we took of us at the game this year:


horrible seats right? At least we were there. ahhh...


Of course they won! They had to. That's all I gotta say! :) Now just waiting to watch the BYU vs. Utah game tomorrow at 1:30! :) :)

No comments: