Home

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Scatter Brained...

I know it has been forever since I last posted. Or it feels like it to me. But nothing really has been going on these past few weeks besides school. For some reason I'm not as focused as I used to be on school. I keep on trying to find things for me to do since I'm only taking 9 credits and not working, but it's so hard. So I am a bit scatter brained. Maybe I'll be back in a few weeks with more posts.

AND

Does anyone read our blog anymore? If so please leave a comment. Maybe it'll give me the motivation I need to create another post!

-Tedi

8 comments:

  1. I still read your blog!! Glad to see you are still doing well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started reading your blog, so I'm sorry, but you can't quit writing in it now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read it Tedi, I love hearing about you guys and hearing about Hurley.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For sure I read too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know why you're scattered brain!!! YOU MISS ME AT SCHOOL. I miss you. We need to hang out. For reals.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ready your blog, Tedi, if you can believe it! (says your cousin McCamie :) )

    ReplyDelete