Home

Sunday, June 06, 2010

Weekend in Review - Memorial Weekend Edition

Memorial Weekend we always tend to do something productive. This is what we did last year. This past weekend Chase and I thought we would try out a dog park for Hurley, we went Saturday and Monday. Monday on the way home from the dog park I thought it would be fun to paint another room in our condo because we had extra paint. Chase called his parents and they came over. Chase's mom helped paint and Chase's dad watched a movie. It took us 2 days to get it done. But we really like it. I hope you do too. A side note, we did all of this without painters tape, that's why it took us longer. Here's the pictures.

Look at how white! SO gross!
Again with the white...gross...
Looking good and fuzzy, sorry for the picture being blurry
More painting
Look at Chase working... 
I think this was the second coat
Lookin' good right?
Accent from the colors
Another wall
Another wall... Missing something right? how about paint? :)
Same wall, but almost done
Done except for the wall hangings
Another picture
Looks really good right?
We are happy can't you tell!

3 comments:

J N H said...

LOVE IT! I'm waiting for thumbs up from JTM so we can have an accent wall in our kitchen/living room. I can't wait!!

Cassie said...

I love it a lot! You guys are so good!

Cassie said...

P.S. I'm gald you guys do second coats. They do wonders.