Home

Friday, May 21, 2010

Project #3

I'm so surprised at how fast I was able to get this done! I have been wanting to make our pillows that we got from Ikea cuter. Well it has taken me forever to get around to doing something like this. And besides I don't have a job, and I have nothing better to do than to use what I have at home to make my house cuter. :) Riiight? I guess I could scrap book, but that takes too much effort and I feel like it takes me forever just to get one page done. Anyways. So the pillows I think turned out really cute, and it was super simple. I took the design for the flowers from this website. Then I cut out fabric that I had, and sewed buttons that I had from AC.


What do you think? 

Should I add something else?

2 comments:

Katie Rasmussen said...

Totally darling! I love them!

Cassie said...

They are flipping cute! I want to learn everything you do, TEdi. You're my role model.