Home

Thursday, April 01, 2010

Beard or No Beard?

Chase and I have been in a dilemma for quite some time. Because.. He loves his beard. Well for me it makes my face break out. I ask him to shave for me, but then feel guilty because I wanted him to shave and I know how much he doesn't want to (he's lazy when it comes to shaving). So I thought I would make a poll and see who likes him with a beard and who likes him without a beard. I also wanted to know if you can see an AGE difference with/without the beard. Okay here goes!

Beard, just barely growing...
No beard, but scruff
Beard
No Beard
Beard


So what do you think? Should the Chase get rid of it? Or keep it?

4 comments:

  1. I know I don't know him that well...but I say no beard..or just some scruff. Makes him look younger. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally, I just hate facial hair in general. Tom Selleck and Hugh Jackman are the only exceptions in my book. Shave it! Shave it! Shave it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say no beard. Especially if it makes you break out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think he looks more handsome without the beard actually, although I do like the scruff.

    ReplyDelete