Home

Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Inner Life of a Cell

My first year here at Utah Valley University I took a biology class, and my teacher gave us this this site to look at for viewing the Inner life of a cell. I thought it was the most amazing thing I had seen. Until I saw in a cadaver and got to see the aorta and inferior vena cava, which are massive! Anyways I really liked this video. You can go here to see it. Tell me what you think. I wish they could show replication of DNA, transcription and translation like how they show it here in 3D. If you don't know the parts of the cell by just watching the movie and want to know more. Let me know. I will be glad to share them with you.

Love this movie. ahhh

1 comment:

Katrina said...

guess what?! i found a longer narrated version! Ü very interesting if you've taken cell bio already and can understand what he's saying Ü