Home

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Haircut

Yup it's true. I got a haircut! Not just any old haircut. But I donated my hair to locks of love. This is the second time in my life that I have donated my hair. The first time I was 16 and I did it after my sophomore year of high school. I told everyone that I was going to do it. Here are pictures to prove it too!
 Before the hair cut

After - looks like a mug shot almost

I think I'm still in denial about the whole thing, my head felt lighter I know that
 
Anyways so I cut off about 10 inches or a little more. It is a huge change. My head feels lighter. So anyways here's the story on how I decided to donate. So i walk into Great Clips and of course they are having their $7.99 hair cut sale (that's mainly why I went) a girl named Cory comes up and asks if I just want a haircut, I said yeah. So she gets me in the chair and then asks how short I want to go. I show her (a little below my shoulder), she looks at the length and says hold on a minute. She then comes back with a ruler, and measures my hair. She asks if I have ever donated my hair before, and I said yeah. So she said okay, well they want us to wash your hair before we can donate it. So lets go wash. Then... she cut it off above the rubber band with a razor. It was definitely a weird feeling. Anyways... I have shorter hair than I expected. eh.. it's not like it won't grow back. I love it! And I think Chase loves it too. I would hope so, cause he has to live with it for several more months for it to be the same length again. :)

This is from my phone after surprising Chase at work with how short it was. 
I only showed him this picture by text. So that's why the picture doesn't look so good.

What do ya think?

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!!! You chopped it off. I looove it! Can't wait to see you, woman.
    P.S. And we had just talked about that a few weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tedi your hair looks great mija!!! And good for you for donating it! I can't believe how long it was before!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seeing your short hair was like seeing you after you got your hair cut short the first time, it was crazy because I couldn't tell who you were because all my life I had known you up until that point you had had super long hair. But anyways I like it a lot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute. I like you with short hair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowza! You are brave girl! I love it, looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, I'm posting on your BLOG as requested ;) It's looks DAHLING and we need to play. Your'e so good at posting, I haven't posted in over a month :O But you've given me the blogging feeling and I might just go post. :) Sure do love ya!

    ReplyDelete