Home

Friday, March 12, 2010

Cary Grant

My friend Katie and I fell in love with Cary Grant after watching the movie Charade, and The Philadelphia Story, with Jimmy Stewart and Katharine Hepburn (not related to Audrey Hepburn as I know of). So when we were in high school Katie and I created this goal that before we died we were going to watch all of Cary Grant's movies together. Well it's been 5 or 6 years since high school and we've only gotten less than 10 done. Well I still watch them, and Chase knows how much I love him. So he puts movies on our netflix queue, that Cary has been in. I should be better at keeping track of them so that's what this blog is for! I will try and keep it up to date so that way I know what I have seen and what I have not. :) fair? I guess it's for my own purpose. And if Katie wants in on it too. :) 

Here's the list so far that I have seen:

1. Walk Don't Run
2. Father Goose
3. Charade
4. That Touch of Mink
5. Operation Petticoat
6. North by Northwest
7. Houseboat
8. Indiscreet
9. Kiss Them for Me
10. The Pride and the Passion - Horrible Movie. I don't suggest you want to see this unless you like war movies. Boring War Movies
11. An Affair to Remember
12. To Catch a Thief
13. Dream Wife
14. Monkey Business
15. Room for One More
16. People Will Talk
17. Crisis
18. I Was a Male War Bride
19. Every Girl Should Be Married
20. Mr Blandings Builds His Dream House
21. The Bishop's Wife
22. The Bachelor and the Bobby-Soxer
23. Notorious
24. Night and Day
25. None But the Lonely Heart
26. Arsenic and Old Lace
27. Once Upon a Time
28. Destination Tokyo
29. Mr. Lucky
30. Once Upon a Honeymoon
31. The Talk of the Town
32. Suspicion
33. Penny Serenade - Horrible Movie! It was the SADDEST Movie I have EVER seen!
34. The Philadelphia Story
35. The Howards of Virginia
36. My Favorite Wife
37. His Girl Friday
38. In Name Only
39. Only Angels Have Wings
40. Gunga Din
41. Holiday
42. Bringing Up Baby
43. The Awful Truth
44. The Toast of New York
45. Topper
46. When You're in Love
47. Wedding Present
48. The Amazing Quest of Ernest Bliss
49. Suzy
50. Big Brown Eyes
51. Sylvia Scarlett
52. The Last Outpost
53. Wings in the Dark
54. Enter Madame
55. Ladies Should Listen
56. Kiss and Make-Up
57.Born to Be Bad
58. Thirty Day Princess
59. Alice in Wonderland
60. I'm No Angel
61. Gambling Ship
62. The Eagle and the Hawk
63. The Woman Accused
64. She Done Him Wrong
65. Madame Butterfly
66. Hot Saturday
67. Blonde Venus
68. Devil and the Deep
69. Merrily We Go to Hell
70. Singapore Sue
71. Sinners in the Sun
72. This is the Night

2 comments:

Cassie said...

I love Arsenic and Old Lace. Funniest movie ever!!!

Katie Rasmussen said...

Ok, I found the notebook with our list in it about a month ago, and now I don't know where it is, and it's only been a month! Ugh. I think we at least got 13 movies in there.... let me count... yep! exactly 13, and we DID watch Mr. Blandings Builds His Dream House, you need to bold that. As I remember Blandings is the perfect name for it, it's was quite bland.