Home

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The finished piece

I wasn't feeling too good the other night so Chase decided to take a few pictures of how everything looked. He did a pretty good job I think.Let me know what you think of our place.
Living room. So much better right? We just need to get a curtain rod for our curtains. But we'll wait till we get our taxes back for that.


Other side with big tv, and a sewing project that I just finished.


This picture isn't very good, but Chase got me the cutest clock for Christmas.He designed it himself, and he did an AWESOME job! I absolutely LOVE it! It's a picture from our engagement and then it says established 2007. It fits the room perfectly.


The hallway, the picture Chase got me of Audrey (whom I adore), and then the little candle holder from Debbie and Christina at our house warming party.


Better side of Audrey


I'm not finished with the kitchen yet. As you can tell we still need kitchen chairs. Instead of borrowed chairs from the parents.


Furnace and Pantry


I have big ideas (well hopefully) for the top of the cupboards. I'll show you when I can figure out what I want to do. :) 

7 comments:

  1. You guys have done such a good job! It looks so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your custom painting looks awesome! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tedi! You condo looks great!!! I love the paint! I had fun looking at your pictures, it sounds like you guys had a fun Christmas and are doing good! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on the new place! You did a great job making it a "home"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! It looks great! I can't wait til we paint, I just need to decide on colors...maybe I should call you over for idea's! ;) XO

    ReplyDelete