Home

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Circuit

Yes, I did get one for Christmas from Chase's parents. I liked it until it decided to be mean, and do weird things to me. So I gave up one night, and just barely got it out tonight so I can make some cards. :) Here's what I did on it. Just to show the parent's that I really did play with it and they actually believe me. :)

This is before I had problems I guess I'm not a circuit master like I thought


Still before problems...


This is after I had tried it, and got some of it to work.

I'm still working on the whole circuit thing. Definitely not a master, but I am having fun.

This is the 99th post. Just thought I would share. It's taken me almost 4 years to get that far! Woah! I need more to blog about. :)

4 comments:

*JandH* said...

SO cool!! I want the Criket Express! For vinyl lettering etc. I'm SO jealous of you!

Clay said...

I got mine a few years ago and still love it! I just got a sticker maker last year that makes putting the letters and little pieces so much easier!!
-Jessica

zach and danny said...

I got one for Christmas too! I love it. I haven't had any problems with it but I have a little one not the big one. What did it do to be mean? Your cards look like they're going to be cute!

The Rasmussen Fam said...

Aren't they awesome?!?! I don't own one personally, but that's all I do at work :) You HAVE to get the "Life's a Beach" cartridge, the name is terrible, but the designs are SWEET!!!!! Oh, and get them at Oh my crafts, TONS cheaper ;) (I don't get commission for referrals).