Home

Friday, November 20, 2009

First Ice Skating of the Year

Every year the Gallivan Center in Salt Lake City opens their ice skating rink for everyone for FREE! They have free hot chocolate and have a DJ too. Chase and I took advantage of this great opportunity! We had a lot of fun, even though we couldn't find a free place to park. The ice skating rink is half the size of the one in Provo. We weren't there for very long because 1. It was FREEZING and 2. There were more and more people who kept showing up. Here's some pictures:


 

 

 

 

 

Maybe one of these pictures will be for our Christmas cards, that I haven't made, nor will I make them because of all the hussle and bussle of the school year. Lets just say I know far too much info on the Citric Acid Cycle. Chase is blown away by my mad skills! :) Lets just see how I do on the test this week.

P.S. Can't wait for Christmas Break!

4 comments:

  1. Citric Acid Cycle? Must have Thulin no?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so fun!!!! i want to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. FUN! Aren't the holidays just the best?! I can hardly wait either! I'm excited for you guys and your new condo - except you're moving far away!!! :(

    ReplyDelete