Home

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

America's Got Talent - At Least Not For Vegas Show

So Chase and I were watching America's Got Talent tonight, right? Like just barely. We were both hoping and even voted all our 10 votes for The Fab Five! We loved them, we thought they were the most Vegas show. Well they didn't even make it to the final 5. Guess who won!? The guy named Kevin Skinner aka, the chicken catcher. First of all he really doesn't know how to sing on key. I can't believe the judges thought he was even that great. I can't BELIEVE America thought he was good too! When a few weeks ago we were reading and people who watched the show thought he and a few others shouldn't have made it to the finals and that The Fab Five were definitely worthy of making it to the finals. Too bad.

Chase and I thought that it would be fun to go down and see the show if The Fab Five won or even Recycled Percussion. But no such luck now.

I am very upset, and am now debating whether I will watch next seasons show. I am a VERY disappointed watcher! But if The Fab Five get a show around here Chase and I WILL be attending.

Now back to Studying. Sorry for the boring post. You gotta love Chem 1120! YAY!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

I was screaming happy when Kevin won! I love him and WILL buy his records. You are crazy thinking he sucked. :( Obviously America has good taste. WOOT WOOT COUNTRY MUSIC CHICKEN CATCHER!