Home

Friday, August 28, 2009

Busy Week

Tuesday was my last day at work, and it was sad. I already feel like I should still be there. I miss folding invoices, and putting postage on the envelopes, boxing pens, getting donations ready to be mailed. I think I really missed all of that for Wednesday and Thursday. But not today, I think I'm over it. The good news is... I get to spend all my time at school doing school things! Chase and I are taking Ethics and Values together since we both need to have it for our majors. Its not a bad class... yet... Chase said the first day that our teacher was weird. Well he obviously hasn't been in school for a while, because I have had a LOT of weird teachers in my time. :) I think the best class I have right now has got to be my Elementary Organic Biochemistry class. Mainly because I have the best teacher ever! He taught my 1110 Chemistry class, his name is Dr. Thulin, or Dr. T, no relation (as he tells us) to Mr. T. :)

That's just school that's not what we did last weekend. :)

Chase and I got invited by Marie and Wes (mainly because they had extra tickets) to a performance called "Dancing Under The Stars" It was really good! It was performed by Center Stage and a few other dancers who I would tell you who they were except I can't find the program. :( Here's some cool pictures we took at the concert. Marie and Wes had a niece who was performing too.


We had a lot of fun, and were extremely tired too!

Then, Saturday Chase and I thought it would be fun to see if Hurley would run on a treadmill, because he always has SO much energy and we don't know what we're going to do when winter comes and he can't go outside to play. It's really funny, and we gave him lots of treats for his effort! We'll be doing this more often now. :)


video

As you can tell he had a lot of fun! That's all I got for now. Hopefully we have a more fun filled week after getting over being sick.

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea you were leaving AC! It's hard huh? I'm still trying to get used to the idea that I'm not going back :( Did you just leave because of school?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...no more work..enjoy and have fun doing homework!!! Haha! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete