Home

Friday, July 31, 2009

Thinking...

Why is it so hard to wear them?

They tell you that they will be a protection, they say wear them, day and night, besides swimming, bathing, and being intimate, and maybe vigorous physical exercise. Isn't that worth it to have that protection that they say, just to keep a promise?

Yet they feel they are the exception to the rule. They think that doing a photo shoot, and not wearing them for a few hours will be okay.

Well it's not. I have a problem saying I like your pictures when I know you're being immodest, and not being the example you should be. All my life I have been taught to be modest, to be an example to those who are not of our faith. I try hard. Why can't you?

1 comment:

  1. Exactly! I know exactly what "they" are. You tell 'em Teds!

    ReplyDelete